Deodorising cleaner and conditioner for synthetic technical underwear and wicking clothing worn next to the skin.
Great for cleaning and refreshing:
- Synthetic base layers
All Nikwax packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable (#2 plastic) in New Zealand.
How Nikwax BaseWash® makes your synthetic base layers perform better:
- It is easy to use as it cleans and conditions at the same time
- It refreshes your synthetic base layers by deodorising and maintains freshness by preventing odour build up when in use
- It enhances and revitalises the wicking properties of synthetic base layers and increases breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions
- It outperforms household detergents and fabric conditioners at improving wicking, accelerating drying, and removing and preventing odour
Uses per bottle:
- A 300ml bottle is enough to wash up to 60 garments
Use neat Nikwax BaseWash® to treat stubborn stains before washing.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 50ml of Nikwax BaseWash® for front loading washing machines.*
- Wash according to care label.
* For top loading machines in USA and Canada use 100ml for low water level or 150ml for medium water level.