Rug Wash 1L
The natural vegetable-based soap cleaner for all animal rugs and coats. The safe way to thoroughly clean, and revitalise insulation, water repellency and breathability of your animal’s rugs and coats.
Great for cleaning:
- Animal rugs and coats
All Nikwax packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable (#2 plastic) in New Zealand.
How Nikwax Rug Wash™ protects your animal.
Nikwax Rug Wash™ is a highly effective cleaner, which also revitalises existing Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and improves breathability. This protects your animal from getting wet in the rain and prevents the build-up of condensation inside rugs and coats, maintaining the comfort of your animal.
Nikwax Rug Wash™ leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres allowing moisture vapour to pass through, maintaining breathability, while protecting your animal from getting wet in the rain.
Nikwax Rug Wash™ is the safe way to thoroughly clean your waterproof animal rugs and coats, optimizing their performance and extending their useable life. Washing machine application is quick, easy, and ensures that the whole rug is thoroughly cleaned.
Always check your washing machines maximum weight limit before washing rugs. For large items we recommend using a commercial laundromat.
Uses per bottle:
- Approximately 150ml needed per rug (machine wash)
Use neat Rug Wash™ and a sponge or soft nylon brush to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use detergents.
- Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
- Place 1 item in washing machine (maximum 1 rug per load*).
- Ensure washing machine is large enough to allow freedom of movement for item in drum.
- Use 150 ml per item.
- Wash according to care label. Choose a cycle that will allow the item to rinse thoroughly.
* For large items we recommend using a commercial laundrette.