Sandal & Sports Shoe Wash
Easy-to-use deodorising cleaner for all non-waterproof footwear, including shoes, sandals, insoles and footbeds. Cleans, freshens and removes odours.
Great for cleaning:
- All non-waterproof footwear including shoes, sandals, insoles and footbeds
- Safely cleans synthetic, fabric and leather materials
All Nikwax packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable (#2 plastic) in New Zealand.
How Nikwax Sandal & Sports Shoe Wash™ keeps your sandals and footbeds in top condition:
Nikwax Sandal & Sports Shoe Wash™ is a highly effective cleaner and deodoriser to clean and deodorise all non-waterproof footwear, including shoes, sandals and next-to-skin areas of footwear, such as insoles and footbeds.
Nikwax Sandal & Sports Shoe Wash™ removes the build-up of dirt and body oils from non-waterproof footwear, as well as insoles and footbeds. This then reduces the growth of bacteria which cause odour to build up and rot materials and stitching. This has the added benefit of extending the useful lifetime of treated items.
- Rinse item with clean water to remove loose dirt and to dampen surface.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply generously over the area to be cleaned.
- If very dirty scrub with a stiff nylon brush (e.g. nail brush).
- Rinse well with clean water.
- Dry away from direct heat.
Note: Colour may run, test on a hidden area first. For cleaning waterproof footwear use Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™.
Allow footwear to dry naturally…
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- Paper can be stuffed into the toes to absorb excess moisture; this should be replaced when wet.
- Keep footwear away from fires and radiators, drying too quickly can crack leather and cause bonded soles to peel.