Ski Skin Proof
Sponge-on waterproofing to repel water, stop saturation, reduce kick and improve glide of your ski skin.
All Nikwax packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable (#2 plastic) in New Zealand.
When to use this product:
- Always apply this product to new and used ski skins to keep them in perfect condition.
Benefits of using this product:
- Adds water repellency, stops saturation, reduces kick, improves glide
- Prevents build up of ice in fibres
- Prolongs life and performance of all ski-skins
- Easy to apply – can be used indoors unlike solvent based sprays
- Water Based – environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
How to apply
- Press sponge applicator to break seal. Shake well before use.
- Apply to either wet or dry skins when attached to skis.
- Start at the front of the skin and work liquid into fibres.
- Ensure the whole skin has been covered.
- Allow to dry.
1. Press sponge applicator to break seal. Shake well before use.
2. Apply to either wet or dry skins when attached to skis.
3. Start at the front of the skin and work liquid into fibres.
4. Ensure the whole skin has been covered.
5. Allow to dry.
If treating skins before gluing to the ski, ensure adhesive side of skins is not exposed to waterproofing.