TX Direct Spray-On
The easy-to-use, safe, high-performance spray-on waterproofing for wet weather clothing. Adds Durable Water Repellency, revives breathability and maintains internal wicking properties.
Great for waterproofing:
- Garments with membranes such as GORE-TEX and eVENT plus synthetic-filled items
All Nikwax packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable (#2 plastic) in New Zealand.
$39.99 – $239.99
How Nikwax TX.Direct® Spray-On protects.
Nikwax TX.Direct® Spray-On is easy and quick to apply, and its highly Durable Water Repellency (DWR) develops on air drying. The need for tumble drying is removed, this saves energy and protects more vulnerable, older, garments from heat.
Nikwax TX.Direct® Spray-On leaves a flexible water repellent treatment on individual fibres, allowing moisture vapour to pass through and maintaining breathability. The spray-on application allows for direct treatment of areas which require it most without compromising the properties of internal wicking liners.
Uses per bottle:
- A 300ml bottle is enough to waterproof 1-2 garments depending on the condition of the fabric being treated
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash®. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing.
- Protect working surface and lay clean wet fastened garment flat.
- Hold bottle 15 cm/6 inches away from garment.
- Apply evenly to outside of fabric.
- Wait for 2 minutes. Remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
- After several minutes check for and remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.