Wool Wash™ effectively cleans, softens, freshens, inhibits the build-up of body odours, accelerates drying and improves cooling efficiency of woollen base layers.
Great for cleaning and refreshing:
- Woollen base layers
All Nikwax packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable (#2 plastic) in New Zealand.
How Nikwax Wool Wash™ makes your woollen base layers perform better:
- It is easy to use as it cleans and conditions at the same time
- It enhances and revitalizes the natural wicking properties of woollen base layers and increases breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions
- It refreshes your woollen base layers by deodorising and maintains freshness by preventing odour build up when in use
- It maintains the softness of your woollen base layers
- It outperforms household detergents and fabric softeners at improving wicking, accelerating drying, and removing and preventing odour
Uses per bottle:
- A 300ml bottle is enough to wash up to 60 garments
Use neat Nikwax Wool Wash™ to treat stubborn stains before washing.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 50ml of Nikwax Wool Wash™ for front loading washing machines.*
- Wash according to care label.
* For top loading machines in USA and Canada use 100ml for low water level, or 150ml for medium water level.